Better Beginnings at City County Health Dept 454-6950
WIC at City County Health Dept 454-6953
Healthy Montana Kids (Children’s Medicaid) 1-877-KidsNow
Family Connections (daycare scholarships) 761-6010
Child Support Enforcement 727-7449

Paris Gibson Education Center 268-6600
Great Falls Public Schools 268-6000
Great Falls College MSU 771-4300
University of Great Falls 1-800-856-9544

Great Falls Housing Authority 453-4311

Opportunities Inc. (Food baskets, Clothing, Housing, LIEAP, Head Start) 761-0310

Department of Public Health and Human Services (website)
Cascade County Office of Public Assistance 454-5640

Montana Connections (Screening tool for TANF, Medicaid, Food Stamps & Online Applications)
Bridge to Benefits (online applications & screening for various programs)

Great Falls Job Service 791-5800

My Student In Need 750-2542